Summer Drop-In Classes
A summer program like none other: our one-of-a-kind, flexible summer program allows you to go to class whenever you feel like it! Classes are offered 5 days a week. Simply purchase a Class Pass (available in various amounts) and you decide when the soccer fun begins!
Please read the information below before purchasing your class pass for all pass details.
- The season runs 5 days a week, Monday, July 7th – Sunday, August 5th – please note schedules vary by location:
– Boston Common: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
– First Church in Boston: Saturday
– Ebersol Field: Sunday
– 3-Young 4 year olds: 9:00 – 9:45am
– 2-3 year olds: 9:50 – 10:30am
– Older 4-5 year olds: 10:35-11:25am
- Classes will take place outside rain or shine
- Purchase a class pass for 2, 5, 10, or 20 classes
- Siblings may share passes
- A parent or caregiver must stay on site for the duration of the class
- You will receive your Pass via email. The email will contain a bar-code to present to your coach in order to play – this email may be shared with anyone who will be bringing your child to class, either by forwarding or printing the email
- Bring your pass to EVERY class – you cannot play without your pass!
- Your pass is only valid for your specified drop-in location. Super Pass is valid for all drop-in locations
- You may purchase as many passes as you would like during the season, but all passes expire on Sunday, August 5th, 2018
***There are no refunds or credits for unused Passes. Passes are only valid through Sunday, August 5th, 2018***